Tractor Trailer (CDL) Driver
• Hauling polyurethane foam products throughout the Northeast.
• Home every night.
• Six (6) months CDL driving experience starting at $20/hour. Potential Safety Recognition Incentive.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Comply with all DOT regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Drive in a courteous, safe, and professional manner at all times.
• Serve as a company advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public.
• Assist clients with the unloading process.
• Count freight and contact Traffic or Plant Manager immediately with any discrepancies of counts, damages, or measurements (live unloads).
• Observe and report mechanical failures of tractor or trailers immediately.
• Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at beginning and end of shift and report any problems or damage to Traffic or Plant Manager.
• Report any accident, regardless of severity or fault, to Traffic or Plant Manager immediately.
Qualifications and Skills
• CDL-A / DOT Certification with clean driving record.
• Minimum 6 months CDL experience required.
• Flexibility to work overtime including weekends.