Sales Representative-Carpet Cushion Products
We are seeking an honest, competitive and ethical outside sales representative to enhance and develop relationships with key flooring retailers. In addition, this entry-level position will include special projects and analytical work. The representative will work with other Territory Managers to preserve and grow existing accounts. The 2-3 year objective for this position is to see this person advance to a Territory Manager,
- Profile, target and prospect the assigned territory for growth opportunities within and beyond the existing retailer base.
- Grow overall account base, sales volume and product mix, leveraging Future Foam’s strengths to enhance customer value.
- Training seminars, meetings, and merchandising updates at big box stores.
- Promote and grow relationships with all stakeholders and customers.
- Maintain effective and regular communication with Regional Sales Manager.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understand market trends and have the ability to plan, forecast and execute sales goals.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with key accounts and influence key stakeholders.
- Comfortable taking ownership of special projects consistent with team success.
- Strong presentation skills from “one on one” to larger groups.
- Business acumen, and the ability and tenacity to meet goals.
- Ability to identify customer opportunities and develop effective strategies / tactics to capitalize on them.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office.
- Overnight travel as required (25-50%).
- Resides within the assigned territory with flexibility to move.