FUTURE FOAM LEADERSHIP JOB DESCRIPTION
Future Foam is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam, carpet underlay, and comfort products. We are looking for successful leaders that possess the following qualities:
- Instill a safe working environment both physically and emotionally for one’s self and others
- Promote excellence in manufacturing, quality and service
- Create an open, trusting, and collaborative environment to foster communication at all levels of the organization
- Practice confidentiality to instill trust
- Be emphatic agents of change and help others adapt to it
- Take ownership and be accountable. Lead by example
- Conduct one’s self with integrity and respect toward others
- Build individual success through team success. Motivate and support others to be successful
To apply to the jobs listed below, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position you’re interested in as the subject line.
The selected candidate will be an active contributor to the Logistics Team. He/she will work in conjunction with the manufacturing team and have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the supply chain process. Major functions of this position include working to continuously improve the order cycle process so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability, scheduling and oversight of inbound and outbound freight operations while working to optimize freight costs, and backing up the Logistics Manager as needed. The ideal candidate will have a background in supply chain or planning, strong communication and problem solving skills, and passion for continuous improvement. We are interested in highly-motivated, technically-minded, individuals with a hunger for excellence.
Future Foam, founded in 1958 and family owned, is a leading manufacturer of flexible polyurethane foam with plants throughout the United States and beyond. The business was built and continues to grow on a foundation of collaboration and entrepreneurship. Our values and culture are based upon mutual support, honest dealings, and operational excellence. For more about who we are and what we do please visit our web site at www.futurefoam.com.
Future Foam has an immediate opportunity for a Production Planner at its new facility in Mansfield, Ma. This is a hands on position and reports to the Plant Manager.
Manage the development and execution of daily production schedules in order to meet customer demand and expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement planning tools.
• Establish daily production schedules based on customer work orders. These include foam production, cutting line, and fabrication schedules.
• Coordinate with Fabrication, Shipping, and Traffic to insure their respective alignments to the daily plan.
• Work closely with customer service to insure orders are accurate and timelines achievable.
• Adjust the daily plans as necessary to account for new orders or changes to existing orders.
• Consistently evaluate inventory levels to prevent and/or identify excess.
• Cover Traffic, Shipping, and Fabrication when supervisors for those areas are on leave.
• Member of the Physical Inventory Team.
• Adherence to all safety standards, policies, and procedures.
• Adherence to all quality standards, policies, and procedures.
• Exercises sound judgement, is honest, and demonstrates integrity in all dealings.
• Provide leadership by establishing trust with all co-workers by: Being Approachable, Accepting Responsibility, Practicing Confidentiality, and being Mutually Supportive.
• Participate in hiring, training, development, and management of plant employees.
The successful Production Planner will have:
• A.S. in Industrial Engineering (or equivalent).
• Strong manufacturing background (5 years +).
• Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to learn, understand, and control automated systems.
• Ability to prioritize and balance workloads in real time.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Strong interpersonal skills, is driven and a self-starter.
• Ability to work long and irregular hours in response to customer demands.
• Must possess valid Driver’s License.
Future Foam offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits program. Benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k), and much more.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment background check and drug screening. All candidates hired must provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the U.S.
We are seeking an honest, competitive and ethical outside sales representative to enhance and develop relationships with key flooring retailers. In addition, this entry-level position will include special projects and analytical work. The representative will work with other Territory Managers to preserve and grow existing accounts. The 2-3 year objective for this position is to see this person advance to a Territory Manager
We are seeking an honest, competitive and ethical outside sales representative to enhance and develop relationships with key flooring retailers. In addition, this entry-level position will include special projects and analytical work. The representative will work with other Territory Managers to preserve and grow existing accounts. The 2-3 year objective for this position is to see this person advance to a Territory Manager,